We’re so glad you’re joining us for the Fall 2021 semester! Here’s how to register for classes.
- Make sure you have a user account for this website. You can register or log in HERE
- Plan which classes you need for your child(ren). You can see detailed class descriptions HERE and a chart of classes and times HERE so you don’t double-book anyone.
- Sign up for your volunteer slot HERE. Teachers do not need to sign up for additional duties. If you have already made arrangements to help in a particular class, either sign up for that slot or email Jeannie Pederson (email@example.com) to let her know. You will NOT be able to register for classes until you are on either the teacher or volunteer list!
- Teacher registration will open at 9 am on August 6 (teachers only) and general registration will open at 9 am on August 7. To register, click on the class listing and leave a comment with your child’s name and age. If comments are closed, the class is full. You can email Jeannie Pederson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to a waitlist.
- If you have any questions or technical difficulties, please contact the website administrator (email@example.com)
- Shortly after registration is complete, you will receive an invoice via email, including the $20 per family co-op fee, to be paid at orientation on August 31. Please be patient as these are generated and double checked by hand, so it may take a few days.